What it's known for
- The fun games and arcade games. There's so many!
- There's also a Double Star Coupon place near the Rocket Board game. If you were here before, you also saw a Moodie place near that Double Coupon place.
- Old missions were here, in order to continue them. They are "Missing Bear Cub" and "Who Broke Top Models?"
- Certain Halloween games were here, of course.
- During 2009, there was an easter egg where clicking on a nearby fire hydrant would allow the player to move their avatar inside an ice-cream-shaped hut known as the VIP Ice Cream Shop.
Similar to a certain racing game on the Internet, race to the goal in time and avoid any distracting slowpokes.
It's a whole new type of golf!
Ride a board on a roller-coaster and avoid crazy obstacles.
Everyone's favorite bubbe popping game is right here! Found in the Arcade Tent.
Break some bricks! (More like blocks.) This game was removed after the Fantage Cataclysm.
Save the world by destroying weird space aliens.
Smash talking veggies with your hammer!
One minuet to get as many free shots in the net as possible basketball!
Moved here along with many others, this one from the Creature Area a fun game for trying to catch as many fish as you can.
- EDITORS NEEDED the other games are coming soon along with pages for all individual games.
What was found in the missions?
Who Broke Top Models? : Yellow Flowers
Missing Bear Cub : The Jester with a key, play Simon Says with her to get the key.